The Australian Ballet Society celebrates 53 Years of fundraising for The Australian Ballet and The Australian Ballet School
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FOR 2020 AVAILABLE FROM 1st OCTOBER 2019
EACH MEMBER RECEIVES AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP CARD - THE BALLET SOCIETY NEWSLETTER WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED OF ALL OUR FUNCTIONS INCLUDING DRESS REHEARSALS AND MATINEE PERFORMANCES.
ALL APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE INCLUDED WITHIN THE APPROPRIATE NEWSLETTER
Please call the Ballet Society Office:
BENEFITS & SPECIAL PRIVILEGES
- Attend Full Dress Rehearsals of The Australian Ballet.
- Observe the Australian Ballet School students in training during Access Day.
- Discount received on Australian Ballet Merchandise
- Attend special functions where choreographers and designers explain about their work and ballets in the making.
- Attend Saturday Matinee Performances at special concession prices.
- Meet dancers, Company staff and visiting artists.
- Attend film luncheons and talks by distinguished speakers
- Receive regular mailings which include information about Company members, future performances, tours and reviews
- Receive Priority booking information for Company and School performances
- Become a regular volunteer - contribute your time personally and at the same time socialise with other Company supporters.
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE UPON PRESENTATION OF BALLET SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP CARD
- Exclusive Australian Ballet Merchandise
Level 5, 2 Kavanagh Street, Southbank P: (03) 9669 2786
2020 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP RATES
|Seniors (proof required)||$ 55.00|
|Pensioner (proof required)||$ 35.00|
|Student ( Under 21 years - proof required)||$ 35.00|
|Family (2 Adults + Children Under 18 yrs) details required||$ 140.00|