General Terms and Conditions
All users of The Ballet Society, Victoria website do so with an understanding and acceptance of the following conditions:
All information provided on this website is done so in good faith and The Ballet Society, Victoria has taken all reasonable measures to ensure all information contained herein is accurate and current.
No liability us accepted for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained on this website
The website may only be used for personal or non-commercial reference only.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information held is kept securely, physically and electronically to protect the information from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure and misuse.
Conditions of sale and conditions of attendance at the event for which tickets are sold:
- no refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by The Ballet Society, Victoria.
- the right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity;
- the right of admission is reserved and is subject to the venue’s terms of admission. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance;
- cameras, audio and video recorders are not permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event;
- it may be a condition of entry to individual events or a condition of the venue at which the event is to be presented, that a search of persons and/or their possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue;
- entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from
- The Ballet Society, Victoria or other authorised points of sale;
- may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- the right to ask for consent of contact information being passed on to The Australian Ballet for processing Dress Rehearsal booking information only
The Ballet Society, Victoria follows all latest Government health and safety measures and adheres to the policies of The Australian Ballet and The Australian Ballet School.